Friday, July 17, 2020

Where's the Lasik?

The morning following Dad's check in I got a call from his staff medical person. She wanted to know why the Garden had stopped giving him Lasik. I had no idea and told her that his doctor had never said to stop.

She told me she had noted that his ankles were swollen the evening before and looked through his records. She could see the order for Lasik but could not see anything about stopping it. Based on this she had called their pharmacy and she already had the medicine. 

In the next few days when I visited the Garden to pack up my parent's things, I stopped and asked the nurse who gave out medications why Dad had stopped getting Lasik. She told me she had noticed it had stopped but did not know why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources

Dementia early signs:   https://www.alz.org/media/Documents/alzheimers-dementia-10-signs-worksheet.pdf Dementia and finances:  Money trouble...