But everyone I spoke with was fairly unconcerned given his age and the slow growing nature of prostate cancer, he would probably not die of it but with it.
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
About those tests
When all the blood tests came back, the medical folks were sure Dad had prostate cancer. Many of his random and seemingly unconnected symptoms fit with this diagnosis. His number was stratospheric. His primary doctor said based on another part of the blood work he was sure it had already metastasized to his bones (this may well explain his day of great leg pain).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resources
Dementia early signs: https://www.alz.org/media/Documents/alzheimers-dementia-10-signs-worksheet.pdf Dementia and finances: Money trouble...
-
At the end of my parents' first week in the Garden, I had hoped that I could turn my eyes to beginning to work through all the things in...
-
As I was preparing to move Dad from the Garden to the new place, I needed to gather various medical notes and documents from the Garden. Bec...
-
Shortly after I had talked with my parents' neighbor, I got a call from the Ref. I had met him many times over the time my parents had l...
No comments:
Post a Comment