Thursday, July 9, 2020

The Car Threat

During the first week my parents were at the Garden, Dad's search for his car and taxis home worried me. His own car was in the garage at the house. By this point, I was pretty sure I didn't want him gaining access. 

I gave some thought to the problem, considered simply removing the supply cables to the battery, but was concerned Dad would check and try to fix that. So instead I went to the auto supply store and bought a car steering wheel lock and put it on Dad's car. At this point I did not have a key to the car, so putting it on wasn't perfect. 

I don't know if Dad tried to get his car or not when he was at the house the following week after his taxi ride. My son's report had him pretty confused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources

Dementia early signs:   https://www.alz.org/media/Documents/alzheimers-dementia-10-signs-worksheet.pdf Dementia and finances:  Money trouble...