Saturday, July 11, 2020

Neurology, Urology, It's All the Same to Me

The week following mom's 72 hour meeting, I had a question for the Garden's medical director about my Dad's UTI results. I had never heard about the second test. 

She pulled her records, got a puzzled look, and told me they had had results and someone had noted she called me and referred me to a urologist. 

I'm afraid I probably freaked her out by beginning to laugh. I explained that I had heard neurologist. She had those results as well. I don't remember the score, but it wasn't good. 

I asked if she, the medical director, had any doctor's to suggest, but no, she didn't either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources

Dementia early signs:   https://www.alz.org/media/Documents/alzheimers-dementia-10-signs-worksheet.pdf Dementia and finances:  Money trouble...