Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Realtor

The house was now ready for a realtor to take a look. I decided to call the one who had sold the front unit in my parent's garage court. That neighbor told me she had sold it in six hours. Further this was the third time she used this realtor, and the neighbor was very positive.  

I had her come on a Tuesday. She was very well organized and we discussed both timing and what needed to be done to the house to have a quick successful sale. I was happy to hear that paint and new flooring was all that needed to be done. She had a notebook with suggested companies and highlighted one for each. 

She gave me the color she wanted to paint the walls and we went ahead and made an appointment for the flooring company the following Tuesday. By Friday I had the painter in for an estimate. 

Tuesday we picked out laminate flooring for the public rooms and basic carpeting for the two bedrooms. The flooring company would come a couple days before the painters and rip everything out. 

We were making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources

Dementia early signs:   https://www.alz.org/media/Documents/alzheimers-dementia-10-signs-worksheet.pdf Dementia and finances:  Money trouble...