Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The Fog of War

This blog is meant to tell the story of what happened to my parents and myself last year. 

I have decided to tell that story as it evolved. I think there is something to be gained from that. It would have made the whole experience easier if I could have known at the beginning what I knew at the end. That is not how life works. 

It would help me now to know what is next, to know the things I don't but should know. That is not how life works.  

Further I've not included my own spiritual component because I want the greatest number of people to gain from this narrative. If you have a spiritual or religious life, plan to draw deeply if you are walking this path. 

Nor do I spend a lot of time on my own emotions. I will briefly mention them, but everyone responds differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources

Dementia early signs:   https://www.alz.org/media/Documents/alzheimers-dementia-10-signs-worksheet.pdf Dementia and finances:  Money trouble...