Friday, July 24, 2020

Corona

As we approached March, I was aware of the corona concern beginning in China. I kept an eye on it, but at first it was just another news story. 

Then the first cases appeared in my state. First near where my brother lived and then in the county adjacent to my own. I still wasn't over concerned because in both instances the people involved had been on trips. 

After the one in the county next to us, the facility called and told me they would be restricting visitors. This first call told me because of Dad's condition they would allow up to four people from our family to visit him. I relayed this to my brother. This was on a Friday. On Monday morning I got a second call, lowering that to one visit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources

Dementia early signs:   https://www.alz.org/media/Documents/alzheimers-dementia-10-signs-worksheet.pdf Dementia and finances:  Money trouble...