Friday, July 24, 2020

House

The house was by now not only on the market but had been sold in the first 36 hours on the market. Thankfully we could continue to move the house through the process. 

There were a few bittersweet moments. I was excited by how beautiful the house looked, how I had gotten rid of so much, and how quickly it sold. I wanted to tell my parents, but I knew neither of them would understand or be happy about this news. 

At some point mid month, I did have a discussion with our realtor to express my concern about Dad possibly dying before the sale was finalized at the end of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resources

Dementia early signs:   https://www.alz.org/media/Documents/alzheimers-dementia-10-signs-worksheet.pdf Dementia and finances:  Money trouble...